Adding/removing grid columns at runtime : how?

How do I add/remove (or render invisible) Tdbgrid columns at runtime?

Many Thanks
Shaun

Re:Adding/removing grid columns at runtime : how?

If you have instantiated column objects you can use
DbGrid1.Columns[n].Visible where n is a zero based index of your columns. Or
if you have instantiated field objects for your fields, use the visible
property of the field you want to show or hide (table1VendorNo.Visible :=
False;).

Alain Quesnel

Shaun McArthur wrote in message <79kr4h$sr...@forums.borland.com>...
>How do I add/remove (or render invisible) Tdbgrid columns at runtime?

>Many Thanks
>Shaun

Other Threads