Start an EXE file from Delphi.

Hello

How can I execute an .html file from Delphi in Runtime ?
I want to execute an html (help-file that I have made) from
Delphi.

Can you please help me with this ??

Thank you very much, for your help !!

Thomas

Re:Start an EXE file from Delphi.

Do you mean a *.chm help file or a *.html file you wish to display in a
browser?

--

Alain Quesnel

P.S.: remove the [brackets] from my address when replying by e-mail.

Thomas L?keberg S?rensen <thoma...@stud.ntnu.no> wrote in message

> Hello

> How can I execute an .html file from Delphi in Runtime ?
> I want to execute an html (help-file that I have made) from
> Delphi.

> Can you please help me with this ??

> Thank you very much, for your help !!

> Thomas

Re:Start an EXE file from Delphi.

See the Execute method in demos/doc/filmanex/fmxutils.pas.

Bill
--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:Start an EXE file from Delphi.

I mean a *.html file, and I want to display it in a browser.

Thomas

Alain Quesnel <[ala...@videotron.ca]> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:7ugdoc$5...@forums.borland.com...

> Do you mean a *.chm help file or a *.html file you wish to display in a
> browser?

> --

> Alain Quesnel

> P.S.: remove the [brackets] from my address when replying by e-mail.

> Thomas L?keberg S?rensen <thoma...@stud.ntnu.no> wrote in message
> > Hello

> > How can I execute an .html file from Delphi in Runtime ?
> > I want to execute an html (help-file that I have made) from
> > Delphi.

> > Can you please help me with this ??

> > Thank you very much, for your help !!

> > Thomas

Re:Start an EXE file from Delphi.

Then ShellExecute is your baby.

--

> I mean a *.html file, and I want to display it in a browser.

> Thomas

> Alain Quesnel <[ala...@videotron.ca]> skrev i
> meldingsnyheter:7ugdoc$5...@forums.borland.com...
> > Do you mean a *.chm help file or a *.html file you wish to display in a
> > browser?

> > --

> > Alain Quesnel

> > P.S.: remove the [brackets] from my address when replying by e-mail.

> > Thomas L?keberg S?rensen <thoma...@stud.ntnu.no> wrote in message
> > > Hello

> > > How can I execute an .html file from Delphi in Runtime ?
> > > I want to execute an html (help-file that I have made) from
> > > Delphi.

> > > Can you please help me with this ??

> > > Thank you very much, for your help !!

> > > Thomas