Installing D5 enterprise Patch

Sorry - Wrong group....Please disreard. (Its in the Non-Technical Group)
"RouterBoy" <Routerboy...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The patch for D5 Enterprises fails to extracts on my machine, when others
> in - house have no problem doing it. It states it can't find the path, or
D5
> on this machine, but yet, I have full ADMIN NT rights, installed the
> application in the default path and can start D5 from the Run/Start
command
> line (typing Delphi32.exe). I hav asked Borland to help me, but they
stated
> they haven't heard of the problem nor can they reproduce it. They should
> visit me. Does any one have any insite into what the extractable it
looking
> for?

> Thanks

> Jim

Re:Installing D5 enterprise Patch

The patch for D5 Enterprises fails to extracts on my machine, when others
in - house have no problem doing it. It states it can't find the path, or D5
on this machine, but yet, I have full ADMIN NT rights, installed the
application in the default path and can start D5 from the Run/Start command
line (typing Delphi32.exe). I hav asked Borland to help me, but they stated
they haven't heard of the problem nor can they reproduce it. They should
visit me. Does any one have any insite into what the extractable it looking
for?

Thanks

Jim

Re:Installing D5 enterprise Patch

Which is also the wrong group.  try the install group.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:Installing D5 enterprise Patch

Thanks... I didn't see the install group until I saw your message...But an
email gave me the answer.

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> Which is also the wrong group.  try the install group.

> RouterBoy wrote:

> > Sorry - Wrong group....Please disreard. (Its in the Non-Technical Group)

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a
> little helping hand just a little understanding.  Just some answers to the
> questions that surround me now.  If there's somebody up there could
> they throw me down a line.               (Fish)

Other Threads