SQL 7.0 - Saving SQL Result to File

Is there any command in SQL Server 7.0 to save the result set of a T-SQL
Statement to file?

I am not only interested in saving the results of a SELECT to disk but also
i.e. saving the results of DBCC CHECKDB to file, and I would like it to be
performed automatically.

Many Thanks

Andrea

Re:SQL 7.0 - Saving SQL Result to File

Take a look at the Enterprise Manager - Management - Jobs - New Job. You
should be able to Schedule the running of any statement at any time of day
and log the output to a file, email etc.

Happy programming.

Stefane Lavergne
{slaver...@earthlink.net}

"Andrea Onorati" <and...@beachcapital.com> wrote in message

> Is there any command in SQL Server 7.0 to save the result set of a T-SQL
> Statement to file?

> I am not only interested in saving the results of a SELECT to disk but
also
> i.e. saving the results of DBCC CHECKDB to file, and I would like it to be
> performed automatically.

> Many Thanks

> Andrea

Other Threads