Incompatible types: 'ADODB_TLB._Recordset' and 'ADOInt._Recordset'

I want to use Recordset object directly through the ADODB_TLB and
apropriation to ADODataSet.Recordset,
to compile project i get error "Incompatible types: 'ADODB_TLB._Recordset'
and 'ADOInt._Recordset'"

Re:Incompatible types: 'ADODB_TLB._Recordset' and 'ADOInt._Recordset'

> I want to use Recordset object directly through the ADODB_TLB and
> apropriation to ADODataSet.Recordset,
> to compile project i get error "Incompatible types: 'ADODB_TLB._Recordset'
> and 'ADOInt._Recordset'"

Replace in uses clause ADODB_TLB with ADOInt.

Miro.

Other Threads