How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

I know I've seen this somewhere before, but I can't lay my hands on it.

Thanks,

Jim

Re:How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:55:32 -0700, "Jim Grundell"

<Jim.Grund...@sierra.com> wrote:
> How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

BorderStyle := bsNone;

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
http://www.fenestra.com/

Re:How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

Jim Grundell <Jim.Grund...@sierra.com> skrev i artiklen
<6ve06h$kr...@forums.borland.com>...

> How do I make the title bar of a form go away?

> I know I've seen this somewhere before, but I can't lay my hands on it.

Take a look at the "Tips'n'tricks" section of our "Delphi & C++ Builder"
page on our homepage at http://www.zieglersoft.dk or
http://www.zieglersoft.com

In this section you will find routines to dynamically set the title-bar on
and off

If you don't want to do anything yourself, then we have a component in our
"ZieglerCollection one" that can be used to do it. Find this on the
download page of the same homepage as mentioned above.

--

Med venlig hilsen fra Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                    Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772

Other Threads