DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart
and send it to me! my mail address is WDKxDel...@aol.com - send Borland
Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx

Re:DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

On 22 Oct 1996, WDKxDelphi wrote:

> I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart
> and send it to me! my mail address is WDKxDel...@aol.com - send Borland
> Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx

Why take the trouble of finding in on the Internet when you have it on the
installation disk/CD?

       -  Hans

Re:DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

> > I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart
> > and send it to me! my mail address is WDKxDel...@aol.com - send Borland
> > Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Where are your install disks?  You'll find it there.  If you bought it as you
> should have, Borland will willingly give you replacement disks.  (Of course,
> there's also the fact that the WinCrt unit is included as part of > another file anyway. . . .)

> OTOH, if you didn't actually buy it, then, yes, I suppose you are screwed.
> Redistribution of the core library is copyright infringement, and
> whether you realize it or not, you're openly soliciting piracy.

   I think we should send him the 6.0 version - just to see how he "uses"
it...8<}}

--
set...@ix.netcom.com (primary)     | We now return you to our regularly |

Other Threads