Board index » delphi » TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE

TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE

IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ?  I
WILL COPY IT ON TO A SET OF YOUR OWN DISKS (11) AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU
FOR THE FEE OF 15.
IF ANYONE OUTHERE IS INTERESTED THEN MAIL ME.
        ONLY THING IS I DONT HAVE THE MANUALS, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE YOU
HAVE ALL THE HELP FILES ANYWAYS.
        THIS HAS GOT TO BE A BARGAIN, SEND ME YOUR OWN DISKS, I WILL COPY IT FOR
YOU AND MAIL IT BACK FOR 15, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

CRASH-OVERRIDE

 

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
David Ellis wrote:
> IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ? =
 I
> WILL COPY IT ON TO A SET OF YOUR OWN DISKS (11) AND SEND THEM BACK TO Y=
OU
> FOR THE FEE OF =A315.
> IF ANYONE OUTHERE IS INTERESTED THEN MAIL ME.
>         ONLY THING IS I DONT HAVE THE MANUALS, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER B=
ECAUSE YOU
> HAVE ALL THE HELP FILES ANYWAYS.
>         THIS HAS GOT TO BE A BARGAIN, SEND ME YOUR OWN DISKS, I WILL CO=
PY IT FOR
> YOU AND MAIL IT BACK FOR =A315, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
> =
> CRASH-OVERRIDE

Gee, and I thought April Fools' was still over a week away.  Silly me.

(BTW, have that CAPS LOCK keys of yours checked out.  Sheeesh.)

-- =

Scott Earnest        | We now return you to our regularly |
set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
David Ellis wrote:

> IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ?  I
> WILL COPY IT ON TO A SET OF YOUR OWN DISKS (11) AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU
> FOR THE FEE OF 15.
> IF ANYONE OUTHERE IS INTERESTED THEN MAIL ME.
>         ONLY THING IS I DONT HAVE THE MANUALS, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE YOU
> HAVE ALL THE HELP FILES ANYWAYS.
>         THIS HAS GOT TO BE A BARGAIN, SEND ME YOUR OWN DISKS, I WILL COPY IT FOR
> YOU AND MAIL IT BACK FOR 15, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

> CRASH-OVERRIDE

Jeremiah 22:13, "Woe unto him ... that uses his neighbor's service
without wages, and gives him not for his work"

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
> IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ?  I
> WILL COPY IT ON TO A SET OF YOUR OWN DISKS (11) AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU
> FOR THE FEE OF 15.
> IF ANYONE OUTHERE IS INTERESTED THEN MAIL ME.
>         ONLY THING IS I DONT HAVE THE MANUALS, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE YOU
> HAVE ALL THE HELP FILES ANYWAYS.
>         THIS HAS GOT TO BE A BARGAIN, SEND ME YOUR OWN DISKS, I WILL COPY IT FOR
> YOU AND MAIL IT BACK FOR 15, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

   Hmmmm, this is a new variant of piracy: not only are you _OPENLY_
offering to violate Borland's license and promote piracy, but you're
attempting to PROFIT from this illegal activity!  Do you sleep well
these days?  How?...

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


lbrun...@erols.com writed sumthing lik this

Quote

> Jeremiah 22:13, "Woe unto him ... that uses his neighbor's service
> without wages, and gives him not for his work"

You forgot the next line. "Woe betide him that tries it in a newsgroup where
Mike Copeland doth posteth" :)

--
Help preserve Usenets precious resources
  --Recycle old jokes NOW --

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


In article <3336069E.5...@primenet.com>, mrc...@primenet.com says...

Quote

>> IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ?  I
[snipped]
>> YOU AND MAIL IT BACK FOR 15, CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

>   Hmmmm, this is a new variant of piracy: not only are you _OPENLY_
>offering to violate Borland's license and promote piracy, but you're
>attempting to PROFIT from this illegal activity!  Do you sleep well
>these days?  How?...

It is not a new variant, It is called BOOTLEGGING.........   However you look
at it, it's ILLEGAL...

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
David Ellis wrote:

> IS ANYONE THERE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING   'BORLANDS TURBO PASCAL 7' ?  I
> WILL COPY IT ON TO A SET OF YOUR OWN DISKS (11) AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU
> FOR THE FEE OF 15.

What would your provider think if (s) knew you were comitting illegal acts with their net access...

And smart enough to add his name to the offer!
--
p. rowntree
Departement de chimie, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Someone wrote that he would supply copies of TP7.

I hope he's not one of the anti-pirate pirates, whose scheme I will
wreck with this post.... but being a cynic, I doubt it. Anyway... a
thought for anyone considering taking up the offer....

Some of the earliest viruses are supposed to have been created by a
pissed off major software house, and released into the wild through
some of the software theives. The subsequent crashes can be regarded
as highly amusing. Unfortunately, the tactic does tend to catch
innocent bystanders in the crossfire.... e.g. the parent who has
his/her work wiped from a home machine from something brougth home by
a child from an infected school machine.

Pity the police we pay for do so little to take advantage of such
flagrant, public admissions of willingness to steal.

Tom

http://kestrel.arunet.co.uk/tkboyd/offers.htm
Freeware, shareware for IBM type pcs. Ideas for parents, teachers

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
Paul Rowntree wrote:
> What would your provider think if (s) knew you were comitting illegal acts with their net access...

This sort of knee-jerk answer is becoming tedious.
Confine to *.legal.* whatever newsgroups please.

Re:TURBO PASCAL 7.0 FOR SALE


Quote
Jacques Guy wrote:

> Paul Rowntree wrote:

> > What would your provider think if (s) knew you were comitting illegal acts with their net access...

> This sort of knee-jerk answer is becoming tedious.
> Confine to *.legal.* whatever newsgroups please.

Why? He's got a perfectly valid point, what he's posting is essentialy
illegal and we don't really need it on this NewsGroup.

Other Threads