Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

AD wrote:
> Hello,
> I have recently started using BPW version 7 on my new Pentium computer running
> Windows 95 (B), and I have noticed that the cursor blink rate is set to the
> fastest setting whenever I use the BPW Editor. If I set it back to the proper
> setting using the Keyboard control panel, the rate is reset back to the
> fastest rate as soon as I switch back to BPW.

> Does anybody know if there is a fix for this problem? Or some way to get
> around it?

Sorry - no help, just a confimation.  I've got the same problem.

Jochen

Re:Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

> Hello,
>I have recently started using BPW version 7 on my new Pentium computer >running Windows 95 (B), and I have noticed that the cursor blink rate is >set to the fastest setting whenever I use the BPW Editor. If I set it >back to the proper setting using the Keyboard control panel, the rate is >reset back to the fastest rate as soon as I switch back to BPW.
> Does anybody know if there is a fix for this problem? Or some way to >get around it?

Yes, there's a freeware tool (with source code) available which fix this
problem. I'll take a look at my backup MO and then mail it to you.
--
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

Re:Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

Re:Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

>AD wrote:
>I have recently started using BPW version 7 on my new Pentium computer >running Windows 95 (B), and I have noticed that the cursor blink rate is >set to the fastest setting whenever I use the BPW Editor. If I set it >back to the proper setting using the Keyboard control panel, the rate is >reset back to the fastest rate as soon as I switch back to BPW.
>Does anybody know if there is a fix for this problem? Or some way to get
>around it?

Yes, there's a freeware tool available (with source code). Please
contact me and I'll mail it to you (can't find your original message,
because our newsserver has been cleaned up yesterday).
--
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

Other Threads