The Tomes Of Delphi 3: Win32 Graphical API

I bought a book called: The Tomes Of Delphi 3: Win32 Core API,
and got a great hlp file with it, so if anyone has a book that's mentioned
in a title of tis message, I'm willing to exchange my core API hlp file with
Graphical API hlp file.
Thanks,
Mihaela.

Re:The Tomes Of Delphi 3: Win32 Graphical API

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:25:25 +0100, "MickJ"

<mihaela.mihaljevic-ja...@zg.tel.hr> wrote:
>I bought a book called: The Tomes Of Delphi 3: Win32 Core API,
>and got a great hlp file with it, so if anyone has a book that's mentioned
>in a title of tis message, I'm willing to exchange my core API hlp file with
>Graphical API hlp file.

Don't know off-hand, but this sounds like an illegal practice you're
trying to encourage people to go for......... afaik, these help files
are part of the book, and are protected under the copyright laws, so
you can't just "exchange" them.

Please don't support software piracy and don't encourage others to
violate copyright laws!

Marc
Marc Scheuner                            Berner Versicherungen, Dept. ISV
May the Source be With You               Laupenstrasse 27
marc.scheu...@berner.ch                  CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland