File Types in the Windows Registry

I need to know the best way to get a list of all the application programs
and command lines (complete executable paths) from the registry.  This is
the File Type information that you would find in the Windows Explorer by
selecting View | Option and pressing the File Types tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re:File Types in the Windows Registry

Hi William,

Is it something as follow that you're looking for?
Rootkey:= HKEY_CURRENT_USER;
Openkey:=('Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Extensions',false);

Cheerio,
Rudy
William Vaughn wrote