Resizing the whole Desktop???

Hi!

Can anybody tell me how to resize the whole desktop with the windows
startbar. I need this to draw a border around the wohle screen for example.

Ive already tried this with the function
SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SetWorkArea, 0, pointer(@NewScreenRect),
                       SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE+SPIF_SENDWININICHANGE);
This seems to go in the right direction but cant be all, because the
startbar doesnt resize and messageboxes dont pop up in the new middle of
the screen.

Help would be grately apreciated ...

Thanks

Oliver

Re:Resizing the whole Desktop???

Excuse me for saying so, but it seems to me to be silly thing to do.
I'm curios, why do you want to do that?

Oliver Handle <webmas...@cycom.at> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:7nk6nl$3o...@news.netway.at...

> Can anybody tell me how to resize the whole desktop with the windows
> startbar. I need this to draw a border around the wohle screen for
example.

> Ive already tried this with the function
> SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SetWorkArea, 0, pointer(@NewScreenRect),
>                        SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE+SPIF_SENDWININICHANGE);
> This seems to go in the right direction but cant be all, because the
> startbar doesnt resize and messageboxes dont pop up in the new middle of
> the screen.

Other Threads