Inactive application must be made active

Hi there

Is it possible to monitor an application in W95, to see if it's not in the
foreground anymore, and if not put in the foreground.

The problem I have is that after printing from this application, the printer
driver goes active, and when finished printing the application is not made
active again (Greyed out), and will not accept any keyboard input. You have
to click the mouse on the application to activate it again. I can't do
anything with the driver.

If it's possible, I would appreciate a sample code for bp7.

Best regards

Peter Vrist
peter.vr...@npt.dk

Re:Inactive application must be made active

>Hi there

>Is it possible to monitor an application in W95, to see if it's not in the
>foreground anymore, and if not put in the foreground.

>The problem I have is that after printing from this application, the printer
>driver goes active, and when finished printing the application is not made
>active again (Greyed out), and will not accept any keyboard input. You have
>to click the mouse on the application to activate it again. I can't do
>anything with the driver.

>If it's possible, I would appreciate a sample code for bp7.

>Best regards

>Peter Vrist
>peter.vr...@npt.dk

Are printing through the GDI interface ?

JKe...

Other Threads