How to deal with Access violation

Hi:
    I'm using Paradox 7.0 ,TQuery,and Delphi 3.01.
    We've got a badly problem that everytime the aps runs,it randomly react
   a  "Access violation at address 0047df3c in module 'STOCKRUN.EXE',
reading of FFFFFFFF." error.Could anyone tell me how is it going on,and
how should I debug with it? I have no idea everytime when I compile the
programs.
    Thanks,
        Crowell.                        ps.Sorry for the poor english.

Re:How to deal with Access violation

Hi:
    I'm using Paradox 7.0 ,TQuery,and Delphi 3.01.
    We've got a badly problem that everytime the aps runs,it randomly react
   a  "Access violation at address 0047df3c in module 'STOCKRUN.EXE',
reading of FFFFFFFF." error.Could anyone tell me how is it going on,and
how should I debug with it? I have no idea everytime when I compile the
programs.
    Thanks,
        Crowell.                        ps.Sorry for the poor english.

Other Threads