TQuery doesn't work properly!

Hi All

I'm trying to reread a simple Paradox 7.0 table residing on Netware 4.0 file
server
containing data about users running my app using TQuery component:

    with ActiveUsersQuery do begin
      Close;
      Open;
    end;

It's SQL property is assigned:
    select * from SysUser
    where StartStamp > ExitStamp
    order by StartStamp

Every logging in user posts new current TDateTime (Now) value for his own
record.

Problem is that reopening Query returns the same records set as it returned
right after starting the application and new users logged in on other
computers
don't affect the Query result returned on mine.

Users have BDE 5.0 - 5.11, Shared Local = True everywhere on users machines.

What's wrong?
Please, help me resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance,
iif

Re:TQuery doesn't work properly!

Have you already looked in your table if all data is correct?

Christophe.

iif <i...@expobank.ru> schreef in berichtnieuws 3b5d24e3$1_2@dnews...

> Hi All

> I'm trying to reread a simple Paradox 7.0 table residing on Netware 4.0
file
> server
> containing data about users running my app using TQuery component:

>     with ActiveUsersQuery do begin
>       Close;
>       Open;
>     end;

> It's SQL property is assigned:
>     select * from SysUser
>     where StartStamp > ExitStamp
>     order by StartStamp

> Every logging in user posts new current TDateTime (Now) value for his own
> record.

> Problem is that reopening Query returns the same records set as it
returned
> right after starting the application and new users logged in on other
> computers
> don't affect the Query result returned on mine.

> Users have BDE 5.0 - 5.11, Shared Local = True everywhere on users
machines.

> What's wrong?
> Please, help me resolve this problem.

> Thank you in advance,
> iif

Re:TQuery doesn't work properly!

Yes, all data changes properly.
I can make certain of it with SQL Explorer, or by reconnecting to the
database.
> Have you already looked in your table if all data is correct?

> Christophe.

Other Threads