non-window components behind a MDI child

I am having a big problem with my MDI child form, whenever it gets
loaded up all my labels on the main form, and graphics disappear.  Now
as far as i can tell this is because they are non-window components, but
it doesn't make sense as to why all my labels, and graphics disappear.
can anyone help me with this issue?

thanks,

Ryan

Re:non-window components behind a MDI child

After you have opened the application , run system's "resource meter".

My guess is that you are low on GDI resources.
You probabbly use too much memory or have a misconfigured or small system.
This is common ...

Ndi

Other Threads