RAS implementation in Delphi

I am trying to implement RAS functionality with Delphi and Windows NT
3.5.   I also want it to be compatible with WIN95.  I have found that
several of the structures differ in WIN95.  I have some sample code that
supposedly works for WIN95 but it does not work for NT.

First does anyone have a component or code that uses RAS successfully
with NT? (no matter what I do I get a return code of 120 from functions
that I pass a structure to in RASAPI32.DLL)

Second, does anyone know if an NT application that uses RAS is
compatible with RASAPI32.DLL with WIN95 (in other words: is
RASAPI32.DLL under WIN95 backwardly compatible)?