Richedit/font...superscript or subscripts?

Hi,

        Does anyone know how I could  include superscript/subscripts in a
richedit? Is there a font dialog or new richedit which will allow
this?....or how could I code for this?

Dean

Re:Richedit/font...superscript or subscripts?

Dean B. Reardon (DeanB...@concentric.net) wrote:
: Hi,

:       Does anyone know how I could  include superscript/subscripts in a
: richedit? Is there a font dialog or new richedit which will allow
: this?....or how could I code for this?

: Dean

The inline code is {\super x} and {\sub x}, for superscript and
subscript, respectively, with x being the raised or lowered character.

Other Threads