How to access objects inside a window ?

2005-02-07 12:31:55 PM
delphi160
I have an application using dll plugins sytem to add functionalities to
the app.
This app has a panel containing a WebBrowser.
Inside a dll I can get a ref to the Webbrowser's window by calling this
with it is class name (findwinow('Internet Explorer_Server',nil)).
My question is :
How can I acces objects (document and objects inside the document)
contained in this WebBrowser window from the dll plugin ?
TIA
regards,
--
Echo Fix

Re:How to access objects inside a window ?

support.microsoft.com/kb/q172763/
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO