AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
Forms new partnership COrel BOrland Limited, (COBOL).
Ottawa, July 1, 2006 - Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CREL; TSX:CRE) today
created a new technical powerhouse to be named COBOL.
A Corel spokesman reports, "We believe that COBOL is the future of modern
computing". He further added that "With the cutting edge products of
WordPerfect Office and our previous aquisition of WinZip, COBOL adds the
ultimate forward-thinking development platform".
Corel reported, "WordPerfect Office currently outsells Microsoft Office 2007
and Microsoft has no commercial Zip utility. Now the addition of COBOL to
our marketing line signals the resurgence of Corel on the Windows platform.
COBOL is the base of that new direction."
"COBOL's inherent self-documenting code style, along with millions of
existing customers makes the product a natural introduction", said Corel's
president.
In related news, Corel announced both Paradox Client/Server Enterprise and
dBase VI for DOS.
Revenue Decrease 25%; GAAP Net Loss of $(1.19) Per Share;
Non-GAAP Adjusted Net Income loss $0.98 Per Diluted Share

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 08:32:34 -0400, "Jerry Hayes"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
A Corel spokesman reports, "We believe that COBOL is the future of modern
computing".
Hahaha, best laugh I have had all day :D
- Asbjørn

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

It's July 1, not April 1.
--
Be the first one on your block to read the uproariously hilarious novel "the
Zany Time Travels of Warble McGorkle" (Book 2 in a trilogy). Download it

<44a66b60$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
In related news, Corel announced both Paradox Client/Server Enterprise and
dBase VI for DOS.
That was the funniest part of the post, if you ask me.
--
***Free Your Mind***
Posted with JSNewsreader Preview 0.9.4.2588

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

It's July 1, not April 1.
lol! my first thoughts exactly :D

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
1) Dejavu ?
2) What for ? Not realized old whish ?
3) <g>
Regards,
Dmitry
--
Dmitry Arefiev - www.da-soft.com
AnyDAC - Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, MSAccess, IBM DB2, Sybase

Jerry Hayes writes:
A Corel spokesman reports, "We believe that COBOL is the future of modern
computing".
ROFL!
--
Arthur Hoornweg
(In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net"

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

Hi,
Jerry Hayes writes:
ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
You nearly got me with that one [wiping sweat from forehead].
MfG
twm

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

>ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products

You nearly got me with that one [wiping sweat from forehead].
I was hoping the consistent misspelling of 'acquire' gave it away...inside
joke for a friend.

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

Jerry,
ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
Forms new partnership COrel BOrland Limited, (COBOL).
ROTFL!
--
marc hoffman
Chief Architect

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

I didnt find it funny in the least
(as I catch my breath)
Joe Mele
www.youseful.com
"Jerry Hayes" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
Forms new partnership COrel BOrland Limited, (COBOL).

Ottawa, July 1, 2006 - Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CREL; TSX:CRE) today
created a new technical powerhouse to be named COBOL.

A Corel spokesman reports, "We believe that COBOL is the future of modern
computing". He further added that "With the cutting edge products of
WordPerfect Office and our previous aquisition of WinZip, COBOL adds the
ultimate forward-thinking development platform".

Corel reported, "WordPerfect Office currently outsells Microsoft Office
2007 and Microsoft has no commercial Zip utility. Now the addition of
COBOL to our marketing line signals the resurgence of Corel on the Windows
platform. COBOL is the base of that new direction."

"COBOL's inherent self-documenting code style, along with millions of
existing customers makes the product a natural introduction", said Corel's
president.

In related news, Corel announced both Paradox Client/Server Enterprise and
dBase VI for DOS.

Revenue Decrease 25%; GAAP Net Loss of $(1.19) Per Share;
Non-GAAP Adjusted Net Income loss $0.98 Per Diluted Share

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

>ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland Products
>Forms new partnership COrel BOrland Limited, (COBOL).

ROTFL!
Thanks, Marc.
You know, I should've added that they changed the name of Delphi .Net to:
Corel Pascal/Mono.

Jerry Hayes writes:
ANN: Corel Corporation Reports Immediate Aquisition of Borland
Products
*NOT* funny, not even remotely. For this, I curse you to work in PHP
for the next 2 weeks (you've been bad!)
-- Forms new partnership COrel BOrland Limited, (COBOL).
Ok, this part was at least witty.
Still, not funny.

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

You little {*word*194} Kobold
Kobold = gnome

Re:AQUISITION NEWS ANNOUNCED!!!

"Maël Hörz" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Kobold = gnome
KING! (Kobold Is Not Gnome).
For that, we will send you down your river (the Maelstrom).