Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

2006-07-11 08:52:06 AM
delphi48
Randy Magruder writes:
I remember. And I say this even though I was too darned lazy to use
them when they were free...
Better than paying for a membership and still not going :-)
--
Compact Framework for Delphi 2006: www.jed-software.com/cf.htm
QualityCentral Windows Client: www.jed-software.com/qc.htm

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

John Herbster writes:
Pictures of Borland's Campus:
images.google.com/images
Thats one nice office. Makes our converted warehouse look like a dump.
--

www.google.com/maps
should be www.google.com/maps
--
Florent Ouchet

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

Nick Hodges (Borland/DevCo) writes:
All of DevCo will be headquartered here.
Yikes I better get packing then....and explaining the move to Philippa
and the kids !
;-)
--
Tim Jarvis
Product Evangelist (DTG Group)

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

Wot, again?
<g>
-- J

JED writes:
Better than paying for a membership and still not going :-)
Oh, I was doing that for far, far too long. So easy to get too caught
up in work.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Tim Jarvis writes:
Yikes I better get packing then
Depends on what you consider "HQ" ;)
--

"John Herbster" <herb-sci1_at_sbcglobal.net>writes:
Pictures of Borland's Campus:
images.google.com/images
That's leased. The only offices they own were on Green Hills in Scotts
Valley, and it appears they are selling them.

"Nick Hodges (Borland/DevCo)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) writes:

>Is it that they do not want to manage the building anymore or they
>moving somewhere else?

It's not the "Headquarters", I don't believe. it is the buildings on
Green Hills Road which currently house the support staff. They will be
moving out of there and over to our spaces here at 100 Enterprise Way.
All of DevCo will be headquartered here.
Not that it makes any difference (except maybe in some minds), but
with the sale of the Green Hills buildings, all Borland offices are
now leased. Borland doesn't own any office space from here out,
correct?

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

>>They will be moving out of there and over to our spaces here at 100
>>Enterprise Way.
>www.google.com/maps
should be
www.google.com/maps
True! Thanks for correction. --JohnH

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

"Matt Jacobs" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote
>Pictures of Borland's Campus:
>images.google.com/images
That's leased.
Ouch! That hurts.

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

The buildings are not far away one from the other :)
The building at Enterprise Way definitively looks more /ambicious/ than the other one.
--
Florent Ouchet

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

On 10 Jul 2006 10:26:16 -0700, "Nick Hodges (Borland/DevCo)"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Green Hills Road which currently house the support staff. They will be
moving out of there and over to our spaces here at 100 Enterprise Way.
All of DevCo will be headquartered here.
Yeeha! I am going Enterprise Way? ;o)

Re: Borland sells their headquarters?

On 10 Jul 2006 23:45:35 -0700, "John Kaster (Borland/DevCo)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:
Oh, I was doing that for far, far too long. So easy to get too caught
up in work.
You'll get no disagreements from me on that...

Matt Jacobs writes:
Borland doesn't own any office space from here out,
correct?
I don't know what Borland owns. It doesn't make much difference to us
here in Scotts Valley.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi/C# Product Manager - Borland/DevCo