Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

2005-04-03 02:22:01 PM
delphi204
Ok, I did complete conversion for C++Builder logos... I hope you will enjoy
them ;o)
www.dragonsoftru.com

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) writes:
Ok, I did complete conversion for C++Builder logos... I hope you will
enjoy them ;o)
Yes, they look nice.
If only Borland would produce something like this for the products
again :/
Maybe that is something you all can suggest to Mike Slinn, since clearly
that IS a marketing-related activity. ;)
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

I have a response brewing, but have been slammed with 10,000 'top priority'
issues this week.
Mike
"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) writes:

>Ok, I did complete conversion for C++Builder logos... I hope you will
>enjoy them ;o)

Yes, they look nice.

If only Borland would produce something like this for the products
again :/

Maybe that is something you all can suggest to Mike Slinn, since clearly
that IS a marketing-related activity. ;)

--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

If only Borland would produce something like this for the products
again :/
What do you mean here?
--
Best regards, Serge Dosyukov, MCPx2
Dragon Soft

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

I have a response brewing, but have been slammed with 10,000 'top priority'
issues this week.
What response?
I would like to have my hand on some of the graphics is used in Delphi2005+
especially a full color one.
For one to make more of the logos, and make existing one better (helmet?)
--
Best regards, Serge Dosyukov, MCPx2
Dragon Soft
My blog - serged.blogspot.com/ - Delphi, CrystalReports and not only
BorCon 2005 blog - borcon2005.blogspot.com/ - once again some
thoughts about BorCon 2005
Check Delphi 7 ->Delphi 2005 chart www.dragonsoftru.com
Try our DS Plug-in System, now with Delphi 2005 support
www.dragonsoftru.com

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

We have created official "powered by" icons for Delphi before.
Oh, ok then
--
Best regards, Serge Dosyukov, MCPx2
Dragon Soft
My blog - serged.blogspot.com/ - Delphi, CrystalReports and not only
BorCon 2005 blog - borcon2005.blogspot.com/ - once again some
thoughts about BorCon 2005
Check Delphi 7 ->Delphi 2005 chart www.dragonsoftru.com
Try our DS Plug-in System, now with Delphi 2005 support
www.dragonsoftru.com

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) writes:
What do you mean here?
We have created official "powered by" icons for Delphi before.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re: Delphi Art - C++Builder seria

Hi Mike,
I have a response brewing, but have been slammed with 10,000 'top priority'
issues this week.
Time to hire some (marketing) help?
Mike
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi for .NET / ASP.NET courseware - www.drbob42.com/training

John Kaster (Borland) writes:
We have created official "powered by" icons for Delphi before.
BTW, the whole marketing campaign with "powered by" logos was excellent
for Delphi 5. Except it lacked one important thing:
* The ability to easily add the logos to your apps.
If Delphi itself had an about box "wizard" that added the "powered by"
animated logo it would've been great. I am sure we would've had more
applications out there with "powered by Delphi" logos in them.
I added the animated logo to my own app but it required a fair bit of
time to accomplish that (I added it as a resource so that I didn't have
to deploy separate graphic files). I am not sure that many people went
to that effort.
Anyway... it would be nice to see this again for Delphi 2005 or 2006.
Cheers,
Kevin.

Kevin Berry writes:
excellent for Delphi 5. Except it lacked one important thing: * The
ability to easily add the logos to your apps.
yes, excellent point.