Alternative to DSPack

2006-02-08 10:33:28 PM
delphi158
Hi,
it looks like the community arround DSPack isn't that active anymore.
Since I need some support, I am looking for a different product, free
or commercial. Basically I have to run the following tasks:
- play movie files (.avi, .mpeg)
- move to a specific position in the video
- grap current image as bmp or jpeg
Any tips?
cu Christian

Re:Alternative to DSPack

Hi,
TVideoGrabber includes these features. You can try it by running
MainDemo.exe included in the evaluation package that you can download from
www.datastead.com/vidgrab/download.htm
Best regards,
Michel.
"Christian Kaufmann" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de

it looks like the community arround DSPack isn't that active anymore.

Since I need some support, I am looking for a different product, free
or commercial. Basically I have to run the following tasks:

- play movie files (.avi, .mpeg)
- move to a specific position in the video
- grap current image as bmp or jpeg

Any tips?

cu Christian

Re:Alternative to DSPack

Hi Christian,
You can try VideoLab at www.mitov.com . It does that and much more.
You can download a fully functional free for evaluation and non
commercial purposes version, and see if it works for you.
Cheers,
Boian Mitov