Offset : 0001eb33 XP+ADO

2006-04-22 10:22:22 PM
delphi234
Hi,
I build and run one app in W2YK (use ADO component) machine and work OK, but
when install in XP
have a problem:
Error : ModName : Kernel32.dll ModVer : 5.1.2600.2180 Offset : 0001eb33
Any idea?
PTTK

Re:Offset : 0001eb33 XP+ADO

Sergio Pottstock writes:

I build and run one app in W2YK (use ADO component) machine and work
OK, but when install in XP
have a problem:

Error : ModName : Kernel32.dll ModVer : 5.1.2600.2180 Offset :
0001eb33

Any idea?

PTTK
it is the first time i see an error in the kernel32.dll caused by ADO.
My guess is that either the MDAC versions are different or the MDAC in
the deploy machine is corrupted. More likely the 2nd, IMO.
Good luck
--
Best regards :)
Guillem Vicens Meier

Re:Offset : 0001eb33 XP+ADO

Thank
Finaly the error was Crystal Report component in first form.
Thank
PTTK
"Guillem" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Sergio Pottstock writes:

>Hi,
>
>I build and run one app in W2YK (use ADO component) machine and work
>OK, but when install in XP
>have a problem:
>
>Error : ModName : Kernel32.dll ModVer : 5.1.2600.2180 Offset :
>0001eb33
>
>Any idea?
>
>PTTK

it is the first time i see an error in the kernel32.dll caused by ADO.
My guess is that either the MDAC versions are different or the MDAC in
the deploy machine is corrupted. More likely the 2nd, IMO.

Good luck
--
Best regards :)

Guillem Vicens Meier
Dep. Informatica Green Service S.A.
www.clubgreenoasis.com
--
Contribute to the Indy Docs project: docs.indyproject.org