ANN: Help & Manual 4.2 released

2006-12-01 10:19:23 PM
delphi274
Salzburg/Austria, December 1, 2006:
We are glad to announce the availability of Help & Manual 4.2 -
one of the biggest "minor" updates of Help & Manual ever. This
update is free for all Delphi Developers of version 4.
Version 4.2 comes with an exciting new feature: Toggles!
This is the long awaited implementation for dynamic HTML
text - headings that toggle the visibility of another paragraph in HTML.
There is also an updated PDF engine with much improved support
for Asian languages and we've implemented support for right-to-left
languages such as Hebrew.
But that is only the tip of the iceberg - many more features
are available with this version.
== New features in version 4.2 ==
* Toggles: Expanding sections, inline text and images
(available in the Professional Edition only)
* Search & Replace Styles
* Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7 compatibility
* New PDF engine with better support for Asian languages
* Support for right-to-left languages
* Tooltips for links, images and hotspots
* Updated and new tutorials and sample projects
* And many more
For a more detailed description, please visit:
www.helpandmanual.com/products_hm_v42.html
Download version 4.2:
www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html
== About Help & Manual ==
Help & Manual is a stand-alone help authoring tool (HAT) that radically
simplifies the production of Windows help files, printed manuals and
documentation in general. It makes producing help and documentation a
pleasure. All the tools you need are at your fingertips in a single intuitive
environment, and the program handles all the complex, technical aspects of
the process for you.
Product web page: www.helpandmanual.com