Rave Reports 6.5E + Delphi2006 + DBisams 4.25 Build 3

2007-07-05 03:16:03 AM
delphi96
I have started creating code based (rave reports newbie) with Delphi 2006 and Dbisams with few issues,
however, I'd like to investigate the possibitlie of usig the Report designer to link in with my DBisams query results or tables,
I cannot seem to find info on how to get the query fields into the Report designer (with DBISams)
I would like to be able to link the query fields with Data Text Components
Thanks,
nevlis

Re:Rave Reports 6.5E + Delphi2006 + DBisams 4.25 Build 3

On Jul 4, 3:16 pm, nevlis <nevlis@XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
I have started creating code based (rave reports newbie) with Delphi 2006 and Dbisams with few issues,

however, I'd like to investigate the possibitlie of usig the Report designer to link in with my DBisams query results or tables,

I cannot seem to find info on how to get the query fields into the Report designer (with DBISams)

I would like to be able to link the query fields with Data Text Components

Thanks,
nevlis
These links should provide you some useful information:
dn.codegear.com/article/31916
dn.codegear.com/article/31917
Although these tutorials do not use DBISAM, the examples given work
the same with DBISAM queries or tables.