SSL error 500

Hi, I am moving an old Delphi 6 project to D2005 , all works ok except for the
fact that the SSL can not get the autentication :( , connection is fine
but no autentication, I have all the lib with the exe in the same dir.
Thanks,
Paolol

Re:SSL error 500

"Paolol" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi, I am moving an old Delphi 6 project to D2005 , all works ok except for
the fact that the SSL can not get the autentication :( , connection is fine
but no autentication, I have all the lib with the exe in the same dir.
Which components are you using?
Gambit

Re:SSL error 500

Hi Remy,
thanks for the reply, I use the Indy components ( as it was before ) ,
TidHttp ( as before )and TidSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL ( new ).
I set both as they was in the old program, wich is working fine .
Thanks a lot.
Paolol