Sending data by TCP

I have problem with send more complicated data than strings or integer
by TTCPServer & TTCPClient components. I don`t know how to send i.e.
records between them? i.e.
TData = record
a,b,c: string;
status: boolean;
end;
var data: TData;
If its posibble i will be very graceful for some code examples.
Thanks in advance!
Martin
p.s. Sorry for my english.

Re:Sending data by TCP

Marcin napisa?a):

I have problem with send more complicated data than strings or integer
by TTCPServer & TTCPClient components. I don`t know how to send i.e.
records between them? i.e.

TData = record
a,b,c: string;
status: boolean;
end;

var data: TData;

If its posibble i will be very graceful for some code examples.

Thanks in advance!
Martin

p.s. Sorry for my english.
btw. i also try this in indy components (ver.9) so examples for this
will be also useful.
Thanks again:)

Re:Sending data by TCP

Marcin,
Goto www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Demos/index.iwp Download the 'old'
Indy 9 demos. There is a demo in there called SendReceiveRecords. It has an
example server and client.
Peter
"Marcin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

I have problem with send more complicated data than strings or integer by
TTCPServer & TTCPClient components. I don`t know how to send i.e. records
between them? i.e.

TData = record
a,b,c: string;
status: boolean;
end;

var data: TData;

If its posibble i will be very graceful for some code examples.

Thanks in advance!
Martin

p.s. Sorry for my english.

Re:Sending data by TCP

Peter Matulich napisa?a):
Marcin,
Goto www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Demos/index.iwp Download the 'old'
Indy 9 demos. There is a demo in there called SendReceiveRecords. It has an
example server and client.

Peter
OMG! I downloaded indy9 demos earlier, and i looked into them but i must
do not see this demo! Thank you, and sorry for my blind ;)