Opening Win32 project in .Net personality

2007-09-13 12:27:17 AM
delphi278
I would like to migrate a Win32 command line application I have to Delphi
.Net. How can I open the Win32 application under the Delphi .Net
personality, using Rad Studio 2007 (trial)? Is there a migration tool or
something I need to use? Thanks.
Ray Mond

Re:Opening Win32 project in .Net personality

Nick Hodges (CodeGear) writes:
Ray Mond writes:

>How can I open the Win32 application under the Delphi .Net
>personality, using Rad Studio 2007 (trial)?

Open up the DPR file, and the IDE should ask you if you want it to be a
.Net or a Win32 application.
I think you have to delete, rename or move the *.bdsproj;*.dproj file as
well.

Henrick Hellström writes:
I think you have to delete, rename or move the *.bdsproj;*.dproj file
as well.
AHh, yes, thanks. Forgot that part.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Re:Opening Win32 project in .Net personality

Thanks, that worked.
I also have a Win32 service application that I'd like to try to convert
to .net. Can that be done?

Ray Mond writes:
I also have a Win32 service application that I'd like to try to
convert to .net. Can that be done?
Same procedure...