Access an automation server from a service

2006-04-04 10:04:48 PM
delphi174
Hello,
I have a question.
I have created a simple program with Delphi6 that uses Virtual Server 2005.
It can automaticly start and stop my virtual pc's.
This program does work the way I want it to.
Now I want to make a service from this program.
I am allmost done with this.
The service starts and writes some debug code to a log file.
When it calls CoCreateInstanceEx(...) it returns an error.
I converted the error with IntToStr and the result is 496
When I used google to find out what goes wrong I couldn't find anything on
the error.
I tried to run the service as administrator but it stil gave the same error.
Has anyone got an idea about what I am doing wrong?
Thanx,
Joep Admiraal