Direct-X, & OpenGL in Delphi.

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of either a book, or a website
which will help me to learn to program using either Direct-X (Direct
3d in particular) or OpenGL in delphi?

TTFN
Arclight

Web Site:
wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/daniel.davies/

Re:Direct-X, & OpenGL in Delphi.

"Arclight" wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of either a book, or a website
> which will help me to learn to program using either Direct-X (Direct
> 3d in particular) or OpenGL in delphi?

Try www.wordware.com for Delphi books on Direct-X and OpenGL.

Charles Appel
Bona Na Croin

Re:Direct-X, & OpenGL in Delphi.

Addison-Wesley has a good book, that covers Direct X. It is a little
old, but has 2 extra chapters online. Unfortunately, I can't remember
the details.

Mike Sapsard

Re:Direct-X, & OpenGL in Delphi.

>Can anyone point me in the direction of either a book, or a website
>which will help me to learn to program using either Direct-X (Direct
>3d in particular) or OpenGL in delphi?

There is a component for openGL in http://www.cynergy.com/

Joao

Other Threads