Pascal to Delphi Conversion

Hello
I have written a set of programs (a class library indeed) using OO Borland
Pascal 7.0. It has become so huge that I am having trouble all the time to
debug it. I would like to convert it into Object Pascal so that I can
continue working with it and by the time I  can develop a new interface in
Delphi. Can anyone orient me in the conversion process?. Is there a utility
or tool that can help do it fast?. Guidelines or documentation at least?
The classes use Collections extensively and Streams to store and load
objects into disks. Would it be a problem?
I have developped an interface using Turbo Vision but I have kept it
separated from the libraries. Is there anything to do bwith the actual
interface?.

Thanks in advance