Error Message: "Higher Table Level Required"

G'Day,

What does this error message mean? I have had a look in the help, but
the help topic does not seem to exist. I got this error when I tried
to add a new STRING field to an existing table. The database desktop
will let me add Integer fields however. Surely there is not a limit on
record size or anything like that??

I am using Delphi 2.0 Developer and the table type is Paradox 7. The
table structure was entirelu created using the database desktop.

Appreciate the help. If possible could you mail me direct??

--Donovan

"If you're not busy being born then you are busy dying"  - Bob Dylan

E-Mail: infoafr...@dial.pipex.co.za       (Donovan J. Edye)

For the BIGGEST tourist information source on Southern Africa direct your
web browser to:

http://www.infoafrica.co.za