Adding items to DBComboBox at runtime

Hi all

This problem probably has a very simple solution, but anyway:

I linked the DBComboBox to the appropriate datasource and
changed the Datafield to the correct column in the table. But
when I run the prog. it doesn't display all the possible values
in the table. Any suggestions?

thanks

Marc

Re:Adding items to DBComboBox at runtime

>Marc-Allen Johnson wrote:

> I linked the DBComboBox to the appropriate datasource and
> changed the Datafield to the correct column in the table. But
> when I run the prog. it doesn't display all the possible values
> in the table. Any suggestions?

It is your job to fill the DBComboBox with items the user can
choose from to set a value for the connected field.
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, Win2K Sp2

Re:Adding items to DBComboBox at runtime

>I linked the DBComboBox to the appropriate datasource and
>changed the Datafield to the correct column in the table. But
>when I run the prog. it doesn't display all the possible values
>in the table. Any suggestions?

A dbCombbox displays the list from the Items property.
If you want a combo box that displays records from a table use a
TdblookupComboBox.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com