DELPHI 1.0 RTF Viewer

Does anyone know where I can find a Delphi 1.0 Component which can
display an .rtf file?

                        Thanks,
                                Gene Cole
Mail Address:c...@bgcc.com
Home Page and Business Information: http://www.bgcc.com/~cole/home.html
C++/Delphi/Object Oriented Design and Analysis/Software Engineering and
Reengineering

Re:DELPHI 1.0 RTF Viewer

Take a look at the WpTools package by Julian Ziersch
you'll find a shareware version on Delphi Super Page.

Regards
Troels

Re:DELPHI 1.0 RTF Viewer

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997 07:59:01 -0400, Gene Cole <c...@bgcc.com> wrote:
>>Does anyone know where I can find a Delphi 1.0 Component which can
>display an .rtf file?<<

You may want to try WPTools. You can download the demo from
http://members.aol.com/jziersch

Is a big advantage WPTools provides you a fast direct access to the
text and you can search for attributes too.
Hyperlinks are supported, too.

WPTools is not only mant to be an RTF viewer but as a component to
create RTF text by program.

The RTF text cannot be too large due to the current memory
architecture. (ca 500KB RTF code)

Julian

Re:DELPHI 1.0 RTF Viewer

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997 08:20:03 GMT, WPTo...@compuserve.com (Julian

Ziersch) wrote:
>WPTools is not only mant to be an RTF viewer but as a component to
>create RTF text by program.

>The RTF text cannot be too large due to the current memory
>architecture. (ca 500KB RTF code)

Julian,

Does it support DBCS or UNICODE?

Other Threads