Richedit - How to insert a page break

I am loading 3 files into 1 richedit.  Everything is ok.
I would like to insert a page preak between each file.
Is there anyway to do this.  If not, is there any control that will handle
richtext files and provide this ability?
TIA

DAN

Re:Richedit - How to insert a page break

Hi, Dan.

The RichEdit control supports pagebreaks in the RTF (maybe not in RE
1.0), but the breaks are not displayed in the control nor honored when
printing.  That is, you can programmatically insert a page break, and it
will be displayed in Word, but not in your program.

I do not know of any control that implements a work-around.

robert

Dan wrote:

> I am loading 3 files into 1 richedit.  Everything is ok.
> I would like to insert a page preak between each file.
> Is there anyway to do this.  If not, is there any control that will handle
> richtext files and provide this ability?
> TIA

> DAN

Other Threads