reccomended books tp for win 1.5

Can anyone reccomend any books for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5?

I am an experienced TP6.0 (for dos) user, and am having problems
converting myself because I find the manuals attempts at explaining the
way to program under windows hard to understand. Any information
gratefully accepted - please put in the isbn number if known.

Thanks

Matt

Re:reccomended books tp for win 1.5

Matt Thornfield <ma...@meeker.demon.co.uk> wrote:

->Can anyone reccomend any books for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5?

Tom Swan made a tpw book. ISBN 0-553-35293-8
It is for tpw1.0 , but it is very good:) , i use it all the time
for tpw 1.5 programming.

The difference between tpw1.0 and tpw1.5 is (afaik) mostly
that tpw1.5 uses WORKSHOP where as tpw1.0  user some
less functional thing.

->
->I am an experienced TP6.0 (for dos) user, and am having problems
->converting myself because I find the manuals attempts at explaining the
->way to program under windows hard to understand. Any information
->gratefully accepted - please put in the isbn number if known.
->
->Thanks
->
->Matt