How to create a instal-program under win95?

I want to write a instal-program which has to copy some files from CD to
the hard disc, create an entry in the Win95 startup menu or in a
submenu, create a new program group, create some icons in this group,
change a Win95 ini- or setup-file, so that all files with suffix *.fnk
would be diplayed with the same icon in the win95 explorer.

I just know how to copy files... It would be great, if someone could
tell me, how I can do the other things. May be, somebody has a source in
Delphi or Borland Pascal???