Error with Win2000, SQL Server 2000 and ADO

Hi,

We run a Delphi app on the above and get the following error:

"Project NISlistener.exe raised exception class EOleException with message
'Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation
requires a current record'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue."

When we run it on SQL Server 7 and Windows 98 PC, we dont get the error.
(exactly the same data in the database).

We get this error when we CLOSE a select ADOQuery.

We are desperate, because our system goes live in a few hours. Can anybody
please help!

Re:Error with Win2000, SQL Server 2000 and ADO

We found the solution ourselves from one of the earlier posts. We just
downloaded the ADOExpress patch No2 from the Borland site. It is a fix for
this exact problem.

Thanx anyway, this Newsgroup is always a great help, especially if you live
in Africa where there is not so much other boffins around to help.

Christo Botha <chris...@scsolutions.co.za> wrote in message

> Hi,

> We run a Delphi app on the above and get the following error:

> "Project NISlistener.exe raised exception class EOleException with message
> 'Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
> Requested operation
> requires a current record'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue."

> When we run it on SQL Server 7 and Windows 98 PC, we dont get the error.
> (exactly the same data in the database).

> We get this error when we CLOSE a select ADOQuery.

> We are desperate, because our system goes live in a few hours. Can anybody
> please help!

Other Threads