How to create Program Manager Gorups/Icons?

How do you create Program Manager Groups and/or Icons from delphi 1?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Mark

Re:How to create Program Manager Gorups/Icons?

 Mr. Mark R Horan wrote in article <5nq7so$go...@falcon.inetnebr.com>...

>How do you create Program Manager Groups and/or Icons from delphi 1?
>Any help is appreciated.
>Thanks, Mark

Trough DDE calls to program.exe which is an DDE server.

Cheers,
Anco.

Re:How to create Program Manager Gorups/Icons?

On 12 Jun 1997 20:31:04 -0500, ho...@inetnebr.com (Mr. Mark R Horan)
wrote:

>How do you create Program Manager Groups and/or Icons from delphi 1?

Delphi comes with an example (DDEDEMO) , essentially you send strings
to ProgMan.

Some commands (from a setup program) :

    macro := Format('[CreateGroup(%s)]', [GrpName]);
    macro := Format('[ShowGroup(%s,1)]', [GrpName]);
    macro := Format('[ReplaceItem(%s)]', [AppName]);
    macro := Format('[AddItem(%s,%s)]', [progpath,AppName]);

Re:How to create Program Manager Gorups/Icons?

hi Mark, I have an example of this on my homepage.

Regards,
Alex
--
for some delphi tips:

http://www.eurnonet.nl/users/darkside/

Mr. Mark R Horan <ho...@inetnebr.com> wrote in article
<5nq7so$go...@falcon.inetnebr.com>...

> How do you create Program Manager Groups and/or Icons from delphi 1?
> Any help is appreciated.
> Thanks, Mark

Other Threads