call a DLL file to call an EXE file

We have a delphi 5 dll, inside that dll, we'll call an EXE file,
so our delphi 5 application call the delphi5 dll to run the exe file, but I
always got the AV error, if we call the EXE file inside the application
directly, everything is fine, anyone have that kind of experience?

thanks for the help

David

Re:call a DLL file to call an EXE file

In article <3996c8b2_2@dnews>, David Ting wrote:
> We have a delphi 5 dll, inside that dll, we'll call an EXE file,
> so our delphi 5 application call the delphi5 dll to run the exe file, but I
> always got the AV error, if we call the EXE file inside the application
> directly, everything is fine, anyone have that kind of experience?

David,

you have to be doing something wrong here but it is of course impossible to
divine what that may be.

No replies in private e-mail, please, unless explicitly requested!

Other Threads