Accessing Password-protected Paradox .DB file

How can I open a Paradox (.DB) file using Delphi 4.0 when it is protected
with a master password.

NB. I DONT want the login screen to appear and I can't seem to pass the
PASSWORD as a parameter in a TDatabase component.

TIA

jb

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?b ****-
 Real Discussions for Real People

Re:Accessing Password-protected Paradox .DB file

Session.Addpassword('Your Password Here');

--
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane

JOHN BUBLITZ wrote in message <7dbo3.183$001.155761@WReNphoon3>...
>How can I open a Paradox (.DB) file using Delphi 4.0 when it is protected
>with a master password.

>NB. I DONT want the login screen to appear and I can't seem to pass the
>PASSWORD as a parameter in a TDatabase component.

>TIA

>jb

>   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?b ****-
> Real Discussions for Real People