SCH files

we have problems using SCH files, we can't manage to get dbGrid filled with
the correct values
however the fieldnames are correct.
pls provide us with as much information as possible about working with SCH
files together with TQuery, TTAble, DataSources etc,
Thanks

melle.ze...@centric.nl

Re:SCH files

A Schema (SCH) file is used with Tabletype ttAscii - are you trying to view
an ascii table? If so, the data is stored in a separate file (TXT or CSV or
<anything, really>) - the SCH file provides the BDE with a "map" to the
structure of the Ascii file.  If your SCH file isn't too massive, try
posting it..
--
David Reed
Diamond Software Group

Re:SCH files

The best explanation is the file ASCIIDRV.TXT in the Delphi 1 Doc directory
on your Delphi CD.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:SCH files

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 18:12:07 -0700, "Bill Todd" <b...@nospam.dbginc.com>
wrote:

>The best explanation is the file ASCIIDRV.TXT in the Delphi 1 Doc directory
>on your Delphi CD.

There is also a fairly good article on this topic in the current (?) Delphi
Informant magazine...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com