dbExpMSS.dcu (MSSQL Driver in DCU format)

In D7 Enterprise, I don't have a DCU for the MSSQL dbExpress driver.  I have
the DCUs for the other dbExpress drivers.

Was this an oversight?  The documentation states that dbexpmss.dcu is
available.  But it isn't...

Jon

Re:dbExpMSS.dcu (MSSQL Driver in DCU format)

"Jon Robertson" <Jon.Robert...@MedEvolve.nospam.com> wrote in message

> In D7 Enterprise, I don't have a DCU for the MSSQL dbExpress driver.  I
have
> the DCUs for the other dbExpress drivers.

> Was this an oversight?  The documentation states that dbexpmss.dcu is
> available.  But it isn't...

Strange. The documentation contradicts itself. Under "Setting up
TSQLConnection" it mentions dbexpmss.dcu that can be statically link into
your application, yet  under "Deploying dbExpress database applications" it
says for MSSQL "you cannot deploy a stand-alone executable. Instead, deploy
an executable file with the driver DLL" - i.e. dbexpmss.dll. I don't know
why this is.

Regards,
Andy Mackie.

Other Threads