How can I print BMP-Files?

Hi,

my question is very simple and I hope somebody can help me.

How can I print a BMP-File from my own Delphi-program?

Thanx
            W. Grieger

Re:How can I print BMP-Files?

Wolfguenter Grieger wrote in message

<3559E0FB.B6273...@student.hu-berlin.de>...

>Hi,

>my question is very simple and I hope somebody can help me.

>How can I print a BMP-File from my own Delphi-program?

Wolfguenter:

Take a look at the Printer Demo #1 on the Printer Projects page in my
Computer Lab.  This example shows why you want to use StretchDIBits instead
of StretchDraw.

Start with the  Other Projects  section.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads