multiple graphing

We would like to set up graph to function the same way that our master
and detail tables function ie display mutiple graphs for each master
record to coincide with the detail records.  For simplicity... Our
master table key consists of CustomerId and StoreLocation. On the detail
level the key is Customer Id, StoreLocation and Purchase date .  After
querying off a customer we want to display the buying pattern for each
store which is to be represented by individual graphs.  We have tried to
place DBChart onto a DBCtrlGrid with no luck.  Does anyone have
suggestions for our problem.

Paul Cardwell