TQRPrinter - how to print TEXT file

I have QR with no sources, so subj seems to be a problem. I need the same
behaviour as on the preview from Save button. There I can select file type
QRP and TXT. But TQrPrinter.Save has only "filename" parameter, Help does
not help.!!!! Help!! What property is responsible for output to TEXT files.

Please reply to
el...@fnmail.com
Roman Pavlyuk, ELEKSLtd.
http://eleks.txnet.com

Re:TQRPrinter - how to print TEXT file

It will help you, I hope

Uses ...QRExport;

QR.ExportToFilter(TQRAsciiExportFilter.Create('c:\report.txt'))

Vlad Gonchar

Roman Pavlyuk wrote in message <7rbidi$15...@forums.borland.com>...
>I have QR with no sources, so subj seems to be a problem. I need the same
>behaviour as on the preview from Save button. There I can select file type
>QRP and TXT. But TQrPrinter.Save has only "filename" parameter, Help does
>not help.!!!! Help!! What property is responsible for output to TEXT files.

>Please reply to
>el...@fnmail.com
>Roman Pavlyuk, ELEKSLtd.
>http://eleks.txnet.com