MS SQL 7.0 Extended Stored Procedures

What is required for a Delphi app to write subject?
--
Konstantin V.Knyazev

Re:MS SQL 7.0 Extended Stored Procedures

Hi

Look in the delphi magazine issue 31 march 1998
the article MS SQL extended stored procedures by Berend de Boer.

Herman

Constantin Knyazev wrote in message <7gsdu0$c...@forums.borland.com>...
>What is required for a Delphi app to write subject?
>--
>Konstantin V.Knyazev

Re:MS SQL 7.0 Extended Stored Procedures

Hi!
I can`t find this issue in internet :( Could you send me url to  issue 31???

--
Konstantin V.Knyazev
Win32 Developer

Herman <100774.2...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> Look in the delphi magazine issue 31 march 1998
> the article MS SQL extended stored procedures by Berend de Boer.

> Herman

> Constantin Knyazev wrote in message <7gsdu0$c...@forums.borland.com>...
> >What is required for a Delphi app to write subject?
> >--
> >Konstantin V.Knyazev

Re:MS SQL 7.0 Extended Stored Procedures

See article of berend de boer  in the delphi magazine about extended stored
procedures
He gives a complete framework and components
Constantin Knyazev wrote in message <7gsdu0$c...@forums.borland.com>...
>What is required for a Delphi app to write subject?
>--
>Konstantin V.Knyazev

Other Threads