Board index » delphi » Free FFT software for Sound Cards

Free FFT software for Sound Cards

A free of charge FFT software for all Sound Cards are available on the
following web site:

http://www.inesinc.com/sound.htm

FreeVIEW-SOUND changes a standard Sound Card into a 2 channel FFT
Analyser with up to 16 bit resolution and 2 x 50 kHz.

A real cost-effectif solution.

Best regards,

Friedel Hacker

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

 

Re:Free FFT software for Sound Cards


What do you mean by "FFT"?  The software described sounds like data
acquisition software for a sound card, which has nothing to do with the
Fast Fourier Transform (which is what FFT means to me).
Quote
friedel_hac...@my-deja.com wrote:
> A free of charge FFT software for all Sound Cards are available on the
> following web site:

> http://www.inesinc.com/sound.htm

> FreeVIEW-SOUND changes a standard Sound Card into a 2 channel FFT
> Analyser with up to 16 bit resolution and 2 x 50 kHz.

> A real cost-effectif solution.

> Best regards,

> Friedel Hacker

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Re:Free FFT software for Sound Cards


JRS:  In article <3A687C46.5F1C5...@pitt.edu>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Bob Schor <bsc...@pitt.edu> wrote at Fri,
19 Jan 2001 12:41:26 :-

Quote
>What do you mean by "FFT"?  The software described sounds like data
>acquisition software for a sound card, which has nothing to do with the
>Fast Fourier Transform (which is what FFT means to me).

>friedel_hac...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> A free of charge FFT software for all Sound Cards are available on the
>> following web site:

>> http://www.inesinc.com/sound.htm

>> FreeVIEW-SOUND changes a standard Sound Card into a 2 channel FFT
>> Analyser with up to 16 bit resolution and 2 x 50 kHz.

>> A real cost-effectif solution.

Bob : please comply with accepted Usenet quoting order and t{*word*220}
standards, as explained by our leader - see sig line 3.

Once one has acquired data with a Sound Card, it is quite likely that
one may wish to do a frequency and/or phase analysis; that's more or
less what I wanted the FFT routine from SWAG for, for example (except
that it was a different sort of card, more limited in versatility but of
greater accuracy).

I spent a number of years working with commercial & self-built equipment
doing (at greater expense and to greater accuracy) things rather like
the card-software combination described would do.

--
? John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk   Turnpike v4.00   MIME ?
  Prof Timo Salmi's Usenet Q&A <URL:ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqn.zip>
  TS FAQs via : http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/ : tsfaq.html  quote margin &c.
No Encoding. Quotes before replies. Snip well. Write clearly. Don't Mail News.

Re:Free FFT software for Sound Cards


In article <3A687C46.5F1C5...@pitt.edu>,
  Bob Schor <bsc...@pitt.edu> wrote:

Quote
> What do you mean by "FFT"?  The software described sounds like data
> acquisition software for a sound card, which has nothing to do with
the
> Fast Fourier Transform (which is what FFT means to me).

> friedel_hac...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > A free of charge FFT software for all Sound Cards are available on
the
> > following web site:

> > http://www.inesinc.com/sound.htm

> > FreeVIEW-SOUND changes a standard Sound Card into a 2 channel FFT
> > Analyser with up to 16 bit resolution and 2 x 50 kHz.

> > A real cost-effectif solution.

> > Best regards,

> > Friedel Hacker

> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/

FreeVIEW-SOUND includes all FFT analysis functions of Agilent VEE, that
means with FreeVIEW-SOUND and your Sound Card you will change your
computer into a 2 channel FFT Analyser.

Best regards,

Friedel

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Other Threads