ZIP&Backup

Hi all,

has anybody got an idea, where I can get a component, which includes a
comfortable

backup & zip function?? (Freeware, Source-Code..)

I would appreciate a positive answer!!

Thanks to all for help!

C.H. Germany

Re:ZIP&Backup

>   carsten.huppe...@t-online.de (Carsten Huppertz) writes:
>  has anybody got an idea, where I can get a component, which includes a
>  comfortable  backup & zip function?? (Freeware, Source-Code..)

I dont know about backup but the zipping is very good in componentns that you can get from:

Eric W. Engler
Delphi and overall support
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/2114/
engl...@swcp.com

johan

Re:ZIP&Backup

Look In:
http://www.winfiles.com/apps/98/compress.html
> has anybody got an idea, where I can get a component, which includes a
> comfortable
> backup & zip function?? (Freeware, Source-Code..)

Re:ZIP&Backup

Search DSP for TBackup

- Allen.

In article <6v2dmq$cd...@news00.btx.dtag.de>, carsten.huppertz@t-
online.de says...

> Hi all,

> has anybody got an idea, where I can get a component, which includes a
> comfortable

> backup & zip function?? (Freeware, Source-Code..)

> I would appreciate a positive answer!!

> Thanks to all for help!

> C.H. Germany

Re:ZIP&Backup

Look at: http://www.easycash.co.at/comppage.htm

TBackupfile is a backup/restore/compression (FWS) component for D2/3/3.

Alexander Halser

Carsten Huppertz <carsten.huppe...@t-online.de> schrieb im Beitrag
<6v2dmq$cd...@news00.btx.dtag.de>...

> Hi all,

> has anybody got an idea, where I can get a component, which includes a
> comfortable
> backup & zip function?? (Freeware, Source-Code..)

Other Threads